Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BEST SUB DAY EVER!!!

Today I had the best sub day I've ever had outside of my normal school district. This was my first day subbing outside of my normal school district in nearly ten months and I could not have asked for a better experience. The kids were in their seats listening and ready to work. This led me to wonder why were these students were so great for a substitute while other districts that I have been in are not. Is it because this school has a strong anti-being mean to a substitute policy or because the teacher had earned the respect of their students and her students knew that if they were bad they would lose the respect of their teacher. I could not have asked for a better experience and I look forward to working with this district again.

No comments:

Post a Comment